Methodism


Trinity Methodist Church, Barnard Castle
  Co-Curate Page
Trinity Methodist Church, Barnard Castle
- Overview Map Street View Methodist church and attached Sunday School built in 1894 by Marley & Woodhouse. It is located at the end of Flatts Road at the junction with ...
from http://www.teesdalemethodis...
Barnard Castle and Teesdale Methodist Circuit
- "Serving the community of both residents and visitors, eight Methodist Churches offer a warm welcome to all..."

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Methodist Church in High Street, Howden-le-Wear

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
St Andrew's Church, Crook
  Co-Curate Page
St Andrew's Church, Crook
- St Andrew's, Crook, Methodist / United Reformed Church is located on Dawson Street in Crook, County Durham. The Church, formerly Crook Central Methodist Church, built in 1868, is a Grade ...
John Wesley Memorial,  Ireshopeburn
  Co-Curate Page
John Wesley Memorial, Ireshopeburn
- A memorial to John Wesley, a founder of the Methodist movement, who used to preach here. The memorial is located in Ireshopeburn, County Durham, and is Grade 2 listed. 
from Flickr (flickr)
1839

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
Former Methodist Chapel, Wearhead
  Co-Curate Page
Former Methodist Chapel, Wearhead
Weardale Museum and High House Chapel
  Co-Curate Page
Weardale Museum and High House Chapel
- Overview Map Street View Weardale Museum is located in High House Chapel in Ireshopeburn in Weardale, County Durham. The museum was established by volunteers in 1985 to preserve the heritage ...
Leamside Chapel
  Co-Curate Page
Leamside Chapel
- Overview Map Street View The former Primitive Methodist Chapel on Station Road in Leamside was built in 1867. The Chapel closed in 1973 and later sold for use by the scouting ...
  Co-Curate Page
Rainton Gate Methodist Chapel
- Overview Map The former Rainton Gate Methodist Chapel on Chapel View in Rainton Gate, West Rainton. The chapel was built in 1874 by local miners when they found they could not ...
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, East Rainton
  Co-Curate Page
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, East Rainton
- Overview Map Street View The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in East Rainton dates from 1821 and was rebuilt in 1889.
Methodist Church, Byers Green
  Co-Curate Page
Methodist Church, Byers Green
- Overview Map Street View Byers Green Methodist Church was built in 1885 and is located next to the Village Green. The church was renovated in 2000.
from Geograph (geograph)
Thornley Methodist Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
Trinity Methodist Church, Allendale
  Co-Curate Page
Trinity Methodist Church, Allendale
- Overview Map Street View  
from Newcastle libraries (flickr)
012680:Rev. Richard Pengilly Newcastle upon Tyne 1782-1865

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
Blucher Methodist Church
  Co-Curate Page
Blucher Methodist Church
- Overview Map Street View Blucher Methodist Church is located on Blucher Colliery Road in the village of Blucher in Newcastle. The church was built in 1906, at that time named ...
Primitive Methodist Chapel, Milfield
  Co-Curate Page
Primitive Methodist Chapel, Milfield
Methodist Chapel, Whiteley Shield
  Co-Curate Page
Methodist Chapel, Whiteley Shield
- Overview Map Street View  
Whitburn Methodist Church
  Co-Curate Page
Whitburn Methodist Church
- Overview Map Street View Whitburn Methodist Church is located on North Guards in Whitburn. It was built in 1881 to replace an earlier Wesleyan Chapel of 1812.[1] A tapered octagonal tower ...
Primitive Methodist Chapel, Westgate
  Co-Curate Page
Primitive Methodist Chapel, Westgate
Wesleyan Providence Chapel, Baybridge
  Co-Curate Page
Wesleyan Providence Chapel, Baybridge
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Yarm
  Co-Curate Page
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Yarm
Methodist Chapel, Earsdon
  Co-Curate Page
Methodist Chapel, Earsdon
- Overview Map Street View Earsdon Methodist Church on Front Street, Earsdon, was built in 1886. It replaced an earlier Primitive Methodist chapel, built in Earsdon in 1825.
Dufton with Knock Methodist Chapel
  Co-Curate Page
Dufton with Knock Methodist Chapel
- Overview Map Street View Dufton with Knock Methodist Chapel was built in c.1900. A Wesleyan chapel was established in Dufton in 1803, replaced by a new chapel in 1820 (the ...
Bolton Methodist Church
  Co-Curate Page
Bolton Methodist Church
- Overview Map Street View The Methodist Chapel on Chapel Street in Bolton, Cumbria, was built in 1816 and restored in 1926.[1]
Methodist Chapel, Little Blencow
  Co-Curate Page
Methodist Chapel, Little Blencow

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES