The former Primitive Methodist Chapel on Station Road in Leamside was built in 1867. The Chapel closed in 1973 and later sold for use by the scouting association. Later it sold again was converted to residential use.
Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools
and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria.
is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created
community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using
social media and open archives/data.
Add a comment or share a memory.