Topics > Cumbria > Lowca > Former Methodist Chapel, Lowca
Former Methodist Chapel, Lowca
This Methodist chapel by East Crof Terrace in Lowca was built in 1910. The church closed in 2007 and was subsequently converted into a dwelling. Lowca war memorial had been located outside the church; this was moved a short distance away in 2008.
Add a comment or share a memory.