Post code: DL12 8PW
List number: 1282738
List grade: 2
Grid ref: NZ0493316588

Trinity Methodist Church, Barnard Castle


Methodist church and attached Sunday School built in 1894 by Marley & Woodhouse. It is located at the end of Flatts Road at the junction with Galgate in Barnard Castle, very close to the castle. The church is a Grade 2 Listed building.

from Geograph (geograph)
Barnard Castle Methodist Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Trinity Methodist Church, Galgate

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Barnard Castle Methodist Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
TRINITY METHODIST CHURCH AND SUNDAY SCHOOL TRINITY METHODIST CHURCH, SUNDAY SCHOOL AND ATTACHED RAILINGS - List Entry
- "Methodist church and attached Sunday School with railings. 1894. By Marley & Woodhouse of Bradford. Rock-faced stone with ashlar plinth and dressings; slate roof with stone gable copings and terracotta ridges and finials and stone spire...."

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from http://www.teesdalemethodis...
Barnard Castle and Teesdale Methodist Circuit
- "Serving the community of both residents and visitors, eight Methodist Churches offer a warm welcome to all..."

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES