Topics > Cumbria > Long Marton > Old Methodist Chapel, Long Marton

Old Methodist Chapel, Long Marton


This former Methodist Chapel in Long Marton was built in 1818. It is now converted for residential use. The old chapel is a Grade II listed building on the National Heritage List for England.

Long Marton Methodism 1818 Historic Buildings and Monuments in Long Marton Civil Parish
from Geograph (geograph)
Methodist Chapel,Long Marton

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from https://historicengland.org...
METHODIST CHAPEL - Long Marton - List Entry
- "Methodist Chapel, dated 1818, with later additions. Sandstone blocks with rusticated quoins on chamfered plinth; moulded eaves. Hipped, graduated slate roof with corniced stone chimney to eaves on south side ...

Added by
Edmund Anon

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1144952
List grade: 2
County: Cumbria
Grid ref: NY6667924524

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES