Topics > Cumbria > Bolton > Bolton Methodist Church

Bolton Methodist Church


The Methodist Chapel on Chapel Street in Bolton, Cumbria, was built in 1816 and restored in 1926.[1]

Bolton Churches and Cathedrals 1816 Methodism
from Geograph (geograph)
Bolton Methodist Church

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
The chapel in Chapel Street, Bolton

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from https://www.ksaandtcircuit....
Kirkby Stephen, Appleby and Tebay Methodist Circuit
- "....The KSAT Circuit is situated in a deeply rural area between the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District. The greater part lying in the beautiful valley of the River Eden ...

Added by
Edmund Anon

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES