Methodist Chapel, Earsdon


Earsdon Methodist Church on Front Street, Earsdon, was built in 1886. It replaced an earlier Primitive Methodist chapel, built in Earsdon in 1825.
from Geograph (geograph)
Earsdon Methodist Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Methodist Chapel - Earsdon

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Earsdon Methodist Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://www.myprimitivemetho...
Earsdon Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
- "...A Primitive Methodist chapel was first built in Earsdon in 1825. It was replaced by the present stone built chapel in 1886. This one is situated on Front Street the ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES