Topics > Tyne and Wear > Sunderland > East Rainton > Wesleyan Methodist Chapel

Wesleyan Methodist Chapel


The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in East Rainton dates from 1821 and was rebuilt in 1889.

East Rainton Churches and Cathedrals Methodism 1889
from Geograph (geograph)
East Rainton Methodist Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
East Rainton Methodist Church, Interior

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://twsitelines.info/SMR...
Tyne and Wear HER(6058): East Rainton, Gillas Lane, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
- "Shown on Ordnance Survey first edition map. Chapel is still there. Retains original door. Pews have been stripped out."

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



Tyne & Wear HER: 6058
Grid ref: NZ33624791
Borough: Sunderland

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES