1877


< 1876 | 1877 | 1878 >

In Northern England:

from Beamish (flickr)
1877 Fletcher Jennings 0-4-0T 'Baxter'

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Newcastle libraries (flickr)
002043:Thomas Robinson(1819-1864) Newcastle upon Tyne C 1877

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Beamish (flickr)
0-4-0VB De Winton 'Chaloner'

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Beamish (flickr)
Fletcher Jennings 0-4-0T 'Baxter'

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Beamish (flickr)
Baxter arrives at Beamish

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Middlesbrough Station

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
The Old High School

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Former Union Club

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Middlesbrough Station

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
Union Rooms
  Co-Curate Page
Union Rooms
- Overview Map Street View The former Union Club on Westgate Road was designed in a 'French chateau' style in 1877 by architect, M. P. Manning. It is a Grade II ...
Church of St Matthew, Summerhill Street
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St Matthew, Summerhill Street
- Overview Map Street View Grade 2* Listed Building.
Zetland Lifeboat Museum
  Co-Curate Page
Zetland Lifeboat Museum
- Overview About the Zetland Map Street View The Zetland is the world's oldest surviving lifeboat and was built in 1802. The Zetland was in service for 78 years and saved ...
Church of St. Cuthbert, Marley Hill
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St. Cuthbert, Marley Hill
- Overview Map Street View . St Cuthbert's Church in Marley Hill was built in 1877&nbsp;in an Early English style.[1] The church was consecrated on the 15th of November 1877, by ...
Church of St Andrew, Stanley
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St Andrew, Stanley
- Overview Map Street View St Andrew's Church is located on Church Bank / Joicey Gardens in Stanley, County Durham. The church was built 1876 - 1877, and designed by J. ...
Church of St Mark, Eldon
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St Mark, Eldon
- Overview Map Street View &nbsp;
Old Vicarage, Healey
  Co-Curate Page
Old Vicarage, Healey
- The Vicarage in Healey, Northumberland, was built in 1877, by Ewan Christian, at a cost of &pound;2571 16s lOd.[1] The vicarage is a Grade II listed building.
  Co-Curate Page
Waterhouse Building, Teesside University
- Overview Map Street View The Waterhouse Building of Teesside University is located between Borough Road and Southfield Line in Middlesbrough. It was originally a high school, built in 1877 by ...
Middlesbrough Railway Station
  Co-Curate Page
Middlesbrough Railway Station
- Overview About Middlesbrough Station Map Street View "On the 1st of December, 1877, the large fine station at Middlesbrough, which had been for some years in course of construction, was ...
Drinking fountain, Mitford
  Co-Curate Page
Drinking fountain, Mitford
- There is a drinking fountain besides the B6343 road through Mitford. It was built in 1877 and it's&nbsp;round-headed stone arch encloses a carving of dragon's head impaled on sword,&nbsp; inscribed ...
Church of St George, Millom
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St George, Millom
- Overview About St George's Church Map Street View St George's Church in Millom was built 1874-1877 by architects Paley and Austin. The land for the church was given by the ...
Methodist Chapel, Little Blencow
  Co-Curate Page
Methodist Chapel, Little Blencow

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES