Topics > Northumberland > Healey > Old Vicarage, Healey

Old Vicarage, Healey


The Vicarage in Healey, Northumberland, was built in 1877, by Ewan Christian, at a cost of £2571 16s lOd.[1] The vicarage is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.

Healey 1877 Historic Buildings and Monuments in Healey Civil Parish Church of St John, Healey Grade II Listed
from Geograph (geograph)
The Vicarage, Healey village

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
THE VICARAGE - Healey - List Entry
- "Vicarage, 1877 by Ewan Christian. Snecked rock-faced stone, rock-faced quoins, ashlar dressings; slate roof. Tudor style. Entrance (south) front 2 storeys and attic, 3 bays, the left gabled. Chamfered plinth ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
Church of St John, Healey
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St John, Healey

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1155017
List grade: 2
County: Northumberland
Grid ref: NZ0145258340

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES