Topics > Cumbria > Nateby, Cumbria > Old School, Nateby

Old School, Nateby


The Board school for Nateby and Wharton was built in 1877, replacing an earlier school recorded 1818. The school closed in 1970 and then the building was used as village hall until 1990.[1] It has since been converted into a dwelling.

Nateby, Cumbria 1877 Former Schools
from Geograph (geograph)
The Old School, Nateby

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
'The Old School'

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Benchmark on 'The Old School'

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES