Healey is a small village and part of the Civil Parish of Healey in the south of Northumberland. Healey Village is located just over 2 miles east of Slaley and about 2 miles south of Riding Mill. There was a settlement at Healey in medieval times and a bastle, at the site of Healey Hall, which is nearly to the south-west of today's village. Healey Hall itself, was built in 1834 for Robert Ormston. The parish church of St John's, in Healey Village, was built in 1860, and the Vicarage in 1877. Healey Mill is located to the south of the village, by Reaston Burn.
Limited Street View of the edge of Healey Village