The Vicarage, Healey village

  • Description

    "Healey Vicarage is a typical rural vicarage of the later 19th century. In this case the architect - Ewan Christian - is known. The house was built in 1877 for the cost of £2571 16s 10d and is in a typical imitation of an earlier style. The style chosen by Christian was the Tudor style - in contrast to the nearby Romanesque Church of St. John which the vicar would have served. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law. http://www.keystothepast.info/Pages/pgDetail.aspx?PRN=N21464" Photo by Les Hull, 2015.
  • Owner

    Les Hull
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4759243
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
    Viewed: 166 times
    Picture Taken: 2015-05-06
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES