Underbarrow is a village in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, located about 3 miles west of Kendal. Historically, Unerbarrow was a chapelry in the ancient parish of Kendal in the old county of Westmorland. Today, the village forms part of Underbarrow and Bradleyfield Civil Parish. All Saints Church here, was built in 1869 on the site of the earlier chapel. The village also has a pub/resturant; The Black Labrador.
UNDERBARROW, a chapelry, in the parish, union, and ward of Kendal, county of Westmorland, 2¾ miles (W.) from Kendal; containing, with Bradley-Field, 515 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy; net income, £92; patron, the Vicar of Kendal.