List number: 1160007
List grade: 2
Post code: DL16 6JY
Grid ref: NZ2627135230

RC Church of St Charles, Tudhoe


The Roman Catholic parish church of St Charles in Tudhoe was built in 1870 by J.A. Hansom & Son.[1] The church tower was added in 1882. The church is a Grade II Listed building.

from http://www.stcharlesrcc.co.uk/
St Charles RC Church, Tudhoe Village
- Official Website of the church.

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF ST CHARLES AND PRESBYTERY ATTACHED - Tudhoe - List Entry
- "Roman Catholic parish church and presbytery attached. 1870 by J.A. Hansom & Son. 1882 addition of tower and ritual west bay with west porch. Aligned north-south. Rock-faced sandstone with plinth and ashlar dressings; Welsh slate roof with stone gable copings. Decorated style with Perpendicular-style additions. Nave with north porch, north-west ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES