Hutton Soil Township
Hutton Soil was a township in the ancient parish of Greystoke in Cumberland. The township included the villages of Penruddock and Troutbeck. In 1934, Hutton Soil was combined with Hutton John to form Hutton Civil Parish.
HUTTON-SOIL, a township, in the parish of Greystock, union of Penrith, Leath ward, E. division of Cumberland, 6 miles (W. by S.) from the town of Penrith; containing 359 inhabitants.