Topics > Northumberland > Civil Parishes in Northumberland > Healey Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Healey Civil Parish

Historic Buildings and Monuments in Healey Civil Parish


Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Healey Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England[1]. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.

Structure List No. Grade Built~ Notes
Barleyhill Farmhouse 1045336 II    
Barn and Gingang at Low Fotherley 1045377 II    
Boundary Stone 10 Metres North of Road 700 Metres East of Farmhouse 1045337 II    
Boundary Stone at NGR NY 97365466 1155209 II    
Boundary Stone on South Side of Fence at 99815985 1252745 II    
Boundary Stone on South Side of Road at NGR NY 99315478 1045345 II    
Boundary Stone at NGR NY 97305443 1045346 II    
Boundary Stone on East Side of Fence at NGR NY 99615606 1370272 II    
Boundary Stone at NGR NY 98635454 1370278 II    
Chapel of St Elizabeth of Hungary 1155079 II 1854 Minsteracres
Church of St John 1303573 II 1860 Healey
Donald's Grave, on South Side of Road 10 Metres East of Track to Slaley Hall 1045376 II    
East Lodge and Attached Garden Wall 1370277 II    
Entrance Screen and Flanking Walls at North-East Corner of Park 1155105 II 1860 Minsteracres
Farmbuilding 120 Metres East of West Lodge 1045344 II    
Farmbuildings North of Fotherley Buildings Farmhouse 1154872 II C18th Fotherley Buildings
Forest Mount and Attached Byre 1155050 II    
Fotherley Buildings Farmhouse 1370252 II C18th Fotherley Buildings
Game Larder 50 Metres North-West of Hall 1045340 II    
Groom's Cottage and Coach House 50 Metres West of the Hall 1045339 II    
Hill Top Farmhouse and Attached Byre 1154834 II    
House (Minsteracres Monastery) 1370276 II 1758 Minsteracres Country house, now monastery.
Mill Building and Attached Head Race 1154962 II    
Miller's House and Attached Outbuilding to North 1370275 II C18th Healey Mill
Old Farmhouse at Newfield and Outbuilding to West 1370271 II    
Outbuildings and Yard Walls to East of Vicarage 1045342 II    
Stable Block 1045343 II    
Stable Block and Attached Cottage 1370274 II    
The Hall 1252746 II 1834 Healey. On the site of C16th bastle
The Vicarage 1155017 II 1877 Healey
Wall, Piers and Gate on West Side of Churchyard 1045341 II    
Walls on South and East of Stable Yard, with Attached Gatepiers, Gate and Outbuildings 1370273 II    
West Lodge, West Lodge North, and Walls and Gatepiers 1303468 II   Minsteracres

Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.

Church of St John, Healey
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St John, Healey
Healey Hall
  Co-Curate Page
Healey Hall
- Overview Map / Aerial View Healey Hall is located by Healey Burn, about half a mile south of the village of Healey in Northumberland. Healey Hall was built by Robert ...
Old Vicarage, Healey
  Co-Curate Page
Old Vicarage, Healey
- The Vicarage in Healey, Northumberland, was built in 1877, by Ewan Christian, at a cost of £2571 16s lOd.[1] The vicarage is a Grade II listed building.
Healey Mill
  Co-Curate Page
Healey Mill
Minsteracres Monastery
  Co-Curate Page
Minsteracres Monastery
- Minsteracres was a large county house built for the Silvertop family in 1758, now a monastery / retreat centre. The building has been extended a number of times, including the ...
  Co-Curate Page
Chapel of St Elizabeth of Hungary, Minsteracres
North Eastern Entrance to Minsteracres
  Co-Curate Page
North Eastern Entrance to Minsteracres
-
West Lodge, Ministeracres
  Co-Curate Page
West Lodge, Ministeracres
Fotherley Buildings, Healey
  Co-Curate Page
Fotherley Buildings, Healey
- Overview Map Street View Fotherley Buildings farmhouse, in the Parish of Healey, Northumberland, was built in the 18th century and is a Grade II listed building.[1] The farm buildings to ...

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES