Topics > Cumbria > Winster > Church of the Holy Trinity, Winster

Church of the Holy Trinity, Winster


Holy Trinity Church is located south-west of the village of Winster in Cumbria. The present church was built 1874-1875. It replaced an earlier church (a chapel of ease to Holy Trinity Church in Kendal). This is thought to have been of medieval in origin and was granted burial rights in 1722.[1]

Winster Churches and Cathedrals 1875
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity Church, Winster, Cumbria

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity Church, Winster

Pinned by Edmund Anon
from https://www.visitcumbria.co...
Winster – Holy Trinity Church

Added by
Edmund Anon
from https://www.crosthwaiteandl...
Holy Trinity - Winster
- "Welcome to Winster church's webpage…" part of the Crosthwaite and Lyth Website.

Added by
Edmund Anon

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES