Topics > County Durham > Wingate > Church of the Holy Trinity, Wingate

Church of the Holy Trinity, Wingate


The Holy Trinity is the parish church of Wingate, County Durham. It was built 1840-1841 by George Jackson of Durham. The church is a Grade II listed building.

Wingate Grade II Listed Churches and Cathedrals 1841
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity Church, Wingate

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY - Wingate - List Entry
- "Parish church. 1840-1 by George Jackson of Durham. Hammer-dressed limestone with mainly rendered sandstone surrounds; Welsh slate roofs. Aisleless nave with west porch and south-west choir vestry; chancel with vicar ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from https://www.facebook.com/ho...
Holy Trinity, Wingate - Facebook pages
- "The Holy Trinity, Wingate Church of England Facebook page - find upcoming events, contact details and more"

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from http://www.keystothepast.in...
Holy Trinity Church, Front Street, Wingate (Wingate)
- "The Church of the Holy Trinity was built by George Jackson of Durham in 1840-1. It is built in the Gothic style from limestone with sandstone surrounds. It has a ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1323087
List grade: 2
County: County Durham
Keys to the Past HER: D36150
Grid ref: NZ4001237147
Post code: TS28 5AN

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES