Topics > Cumbria > Rosley, Cumbria > Church of the Holy Trinity, Rosley

Church of the Holy Trinity, Rosley


Holy Trinity Church is located in Carwath, Rosley. It was originally built between 1839 and 1841 as a chapel of ease to St Hilda's Church, Western. In 1868, Rosley became an independent ecclesiastical (church) parish, and the chapel became Rosley's parish church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity.

Rosley, Cumbria Churches and Cathedrals 1841
from Geograph (geograph)
Church, Carwath, Rosley

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity church, Rosley

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Millennium window, Rosley Holy Trinity Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Building next to Rosley Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity Church, Carwath, Rosley, Doorway

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity Church, Carwath, Rosley

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Trinity Church, Carwath, Rosley, Graveyard

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



Post code: CA7 8AU
County: Cumbria
Grid ref: NY31554762

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES