Church of the Holy Saviour, Tynemouth


Holy Saviour's Church on The Broadway/Crossway in Tynemouth was built 1839 to 1841 by John Green and Benjamin Green for the Duke of Northumberland. The parish church is a Grade II listed Building. 

from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Saviours Church, Tynemouth

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF HOLY SAVIOUR - Tynemouth - List Entry
- " Parish church. 1839 to 41 by John and Benjamin Green for Duke of Northumberland; chancel 1884; C20 west porch. Coursed squared sandstone with ashlar plinth, dressings and buttresses; snecked sandstone ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from http://www.holysaviours.org...
Church of the Holy Saviour, Tynemouth Priory
- Official Website of the Church

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES