Topics > Northumberland > Milbourne > Church of Holy Saviour, Milbourne

Church of Holy Saviour, Milbourne


Holy Saviour Church in Milbourne, Northumberland, was built as a Chapel of Ease to the mother church of St Mary's in Ponteland. Building begain in 1867 after funding and an endowment was provided by Miss Jane Anne Bates of Milbourne Hall. The church, dated 1868, is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.

Milbourne 1868 Historic Buildings and Monuments in Ponteland CP Churches and Cathedrals Church of St Mary the Virgin, Ponteland
from Geograph (geograph)
Church of Holy Saviour, Milbourne

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Church of Holy Saviour, Milbourne

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Milbourne Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Saviour Church, Milbourne

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Holy Saviour Church, Milbourne

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://www.pontelandstmary....
Parish of Ponteland
- Official website of the Parish of Ponteland, including The Church of St Mary the Virgin, Panteland, and The Holy Saviour, Milbourne.

Added by
Simon Cotterill
Church of St Mary the Virgin, Ponteland
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St Mary the Virgin, Ponteland
- Overview Map Street View Grade 1 listed building

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1370718
List grade: 2
Post code: NE20 0EE
County: Northumberland
Grid ref: NZ1171675071

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES