Buckton is a hamlet in Northumberland, within the Civil Parish of Kyloe, and located just over 3 miles north of Belford. It consists of a farm and a couple of cottages. Buckton is the site of a medieval deserted village, which was first recorded in 1560, but had shrunk in size by the mid-18th century. The farmhouse at Buckton Farm dates from the 18th century and has a walled garden. The remains of a late medieval dovecote (grade II listed) are located to the north of the farm at Buckton. Buckton Burn flows close to the settlement.
BUCKTON, a township, in the parish of Kyloe, union of Berwick-upon-Tweed, in Islandshire, N. division of Northumberland; adjoining Berwick, and containing 183 inhabitants.