Acklington Park is a distributed hamlet in Northumberland, which includes Acklington Park Farm, located about a mile north west of the village of Acklington. Acklington Park was established as a deer park by Richard de Horsley in the 14th century. The deer park was formed within a loop of the River Coquet, enclosed by a fence. It was owned by the Percy family in the 16th century. Acklington Park Ironworks were built here, by the river in 1776. However, the building was converted into a wool mill in 1791. It is is now private housing, known as the Dye House. The Rigg & Furrow brewery was establihed at Acklington Park Farm in 2017. Historically Acklington Park was a township in the ancient Parish of Warkworth. Later Acklington Park became a civil parish, until it was absorbed into the Civil Parish of Acklington in 1955.
ACKLINGTON-PARK, a township, in the parish of Warkworth, union of Alnwick, E. division of Coquetdale ward, N. division of Northumberland, 9 miles (S.S.E.) from Alnwick; containing 133 inhabitants. This place lies on the south side of the river Coquet, not very far distant from the sea, and in a fine secluded situation: it belongs to the Duke of Northumberland. There is a coarse woollen manufactory. The tithes have been commuted for £55. 11. payable to the Bishop of Carlisle, and £1. 3. to the vicar.