72-80 Corporation Road, Middlesbrough


72-80 Corporation Road, Middlesbrough was originally built in c.1898 as a shop, warehouse and offices for the Middlesbrough Co-operative Society. During the 1940’s and 1950’s the building was used by Binns Department Stores, after their Linthorpe Road building was destroyed by fire.[1] The building is now a multi media centre, bar and restaurant.

from Flickr (flickr)
Former Middlesbrough Co-operative Society

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Multi Media Centre, La Pharmacie and Medicine Bar, 72-80 Corporation Road

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES