Topics > Historical Periods > 18th Century > 1750s > 1751

1751


< 1750 | 1751 | 1752 >

In Northern England:

1750s John Scott, 1st Lord Eldon (1751-1838) Royal Victoria Infirmary (RVI) Church of St. Cuthbert Banqueting House
Royal Victoria Infirmary (RVI)
  Co-Curate Page
Royal Victoria Infirmary (RVI)
- Overview About the RVI Map Street View The Newcastle Royal Victoria Infirmary was opened by King Edward VII on 11th July 1906,&nbsp;replacing the old Infirmary on Forth Banks, which had ...
from Newcastle libraries (flickr)
002045:The Rt Hon. the Lord Chancellor Eldon Lawrence T.

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
John Scott, 1st Lord Eldon (1751-1838)
  Co-Curate Page
John Scott, 1st Lord Eldon (1751-1838)
Church of St. Cuthbert
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St. Cuthbert
- Overview Map Street View The Church of St. Cuthbert in Blyth, Northumberland was built in 1892. It replaced an earlier church built in 1751; at that time Blyth was part ...
Banqueting House
  Co-Curate Page
Banqueting House

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES