Warwick Bridge, Cumbria
Warwick Bridge is a village in the City of Carlisle District of the county of Cumbria, England. It forms part of a small urban area which includes the villages of Corby Hill and Little Corby.
Warwick Bridge lies within the civil parish of Wetheral though Corby Hill and Little Corby are in Hayton parish.
Warwick Bridge is located on the River Eden and the A69 road, near the River Irthing. It is five miles east of the city of Carlisle and four miles from the town of Brampton. The bridge on the Eden, which gave the village its name, was built in 1837 by John Dobson.
The village has a post office, a Co-operative Food store and a few places of worship, one being Our Lady & St Wilfrid's Church. There are two large mansion houses near or in the village, Warwick Hall and Holme Eden Hall built in 1837.