War Memorial, Lindal-in-Furness
The war memorial in Lindal-in-Furness is located at the southern edge of The Green; there is an identical memorial in Marton. The memorial, built by J Sharp of Barrow-in-Furness, was unveiled on the 15th of May, 1921, by Mrs Shirley Jenks and dedicated by the Bishop of Barrow. It commemorates 54 servicemen from the parish who served in the First World War, 11 of whom and 43 who served and returned. Later the memorial was further dedicated to 3 local men who died in the Second World War. The memorial is Grade II listed.