Topics > Cumbria > Civil Parishes in Cumbria > Lindal and Marton Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Lindal & Marton Civil Parish
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Lindal & Marton Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Lindal & Marton, Cumbria, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|24-28, the Green||1218933||II||C19th||Lindal|
|30-34, the Green||1218941||II|
|7 and 8, the Green||1201086||II|
|9-12, the Green||1218927||II|
|Church of St Peter||1201089||II||1886||Lindal|
|Drigg and Irton Church Farmhouse and Attached Barn||1218949||II||1635||Lindal|
|Gate Farmhouse and Attached Farm Buildings||1291964||II|
|Lindal Moor Farmhouse and Attached Farm Buildings||1201088||II|
|Lindal-in-Furness War Memorial||1450310||II||1921||Lindal, The Green.|
|Marton Hall and Attached Farm Buildings||1197846||II||Marton|
|Marton War Memorial||1450308||II||1921||Marton|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.
Add a comment or share a memory.