Todridge Township, 1848
TODRIDGE, a township, in the parish of Hartburn, union, and W. division of the ward, of Morpeth, N. division of Northumberland, 3 miles (W.S.W.) from Hartburn; containing 6 inhabitants. It comprises about 60 acres of a good arable soil, formerly the property of Newminster Abbey, and now tithe-free.
Extract from: A Topographical Dictionary of England comprising the several counties, cities, boroughs, corporate and market towns, parishes, and townships..... 7th Edition, by Samuel Lewis, London, 1848.