Hutton John

  • Description

    "Township in Greystoke parish, Leath ward, Cumberland. Combined with Hutton Soil to form Hutton CP 1934. Acreage: 690 acres [279 ha], including detached portion of 133 acres [54 ha] at Lacet. Population: in range 20-50 across 19th and early 20th century (peak 50 in 1891); stood at 22 in 1931 (last census year for which separate figure available)....."
  • Owner

    Cumbria County History Trust
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.cumbriacountyhistory.org.uk/township/hutton-john
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 7 months ago
    Viewed: 149 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES