Description"This chapel, built in 1818, appears to be disused (judging by the skip in the passage at the side), but not yet converted to another use. The houses on the right may have been built at the same time, to give the chapel an income from rents." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/276373
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 338 times
Picture Taken: 2006-11-03