Topics > Northumberland > Civil Parishes in Northumberland > Roddam Civil Parish > Listed Buildings and Monuments in Roddam Civil Parish

Listed Buildings and Monuments in Roddam Civil Parish


Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Roddam Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England[1]. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.

Structure List No. Grade Built~ Notes
Calder Farmhouse and Attached Cottages 1233476 II    
Cartshed to West of Roddam Rigg House 1233715 II    
Chapel Cottage 1370894 II    
Cottage and Farm Buildings Attached to Rear of Roddam Home Farm 1042366 II    
Dovecote of Roddam Mill 1042367 II    
Game Larder Circa 20 Yards West of Roddam Hall 1233562 II    
Gateway to Stable Block of Roddam Hall 1370896 II C18th  
Ha Ha and Retaining Wall Circa 40 Yards South of Roddam Hall 1370895 II    
Pump to Farmyard at Roddam Home Farm 1276475 II    
Roddam Hall 1042364 II C18th  
Roddam Home Farmhouse 1276497 II    
Roddamburn Bridge 1233513 II    
Summer House Circa 100 Yards North West of Roddam Hall 1042365 II    
The Lodge 1042368 II    
Well House Circa 60 Yards West of Roddam Hall 1233583 II    
Wooperton House 1370897 II c.1840  

Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.

Roddam Hall
  Co-Curate Page
Roddam Hall
- Overview Roddam Hall Map Street View   Roddam Hall is a privately owned 18th-century country house near Wooler, Northumberland. It is a Grade II listed building. The Roddams, an ancient ...
Gateway to Stable Block of Roddam Hall
  Co-Curate Page
Gateway to Stable Block of Roddam Hall
Wooperton Hall
  Co-Curate Page
Wooperton Hall
- Overview Map Street View Wooperton House was built in c.1840 and is located in the hamlet of Wooperton in Northumberland, located about 5 miles south of Wooler. Sometimes also referred to ...

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES