Listed Buildings and Monuments in Alwinton Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Alwinton Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Chew Green, Roman Fort||1015847||n/a||Roman||Scheduled Monument|
|Cartshed and Byre Circa 10 Yards North of Alwinton House||1041295||II|
|Church of St Michael and All Saints||1041296||II*||C12th||Low Alwinton. Largely rebuilt 1851|
|Church Stable and Wall Circa 5 Yards West of Church of St Michael||1371431||II|
|Dickson Headstone Circa 5 Yards West of Church of St Michael||1041299||II|
|Feil Gravestone Circa 10 Yards South of Chancel of Church of St Michael||1155329||II|
|Pair of Turnbull Headstones Circa 20 Yards South of Chancel of Church of St Michael||1371432||II|
|Robson and Brown Headstones Circa 15 Yards South of Church of St Michael||1041298||II|
|Stable, Granary and Pigsty Circa 20 Yards East of Shilmoor Farmhouse||1041302||II|
|Table Tomb Circa 3 Yards South of South Door of Church of St Mochael||1303382||II|
|Wallace Headstone 15 Yards South-West of Church of St Michael||1041300||II|
|Weallans Gravestone 3 Yards South East of South Transept of Church of St Michael||1041297||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.