Historic Buildings and Monuments in Urpeth Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Urpeth Civil Parish, County Durham, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Bandstand in Town Area, Opposite Ravensworth Terrace||1311110||II||C19th||Beamish Museum, from from Saltwell Park|
|Church of St Paul||1159301||II||1879||West Pelton|
|Gate Piers, Walls and Privies at Methold Houses||1323093||II||1863||Beamish Village|
|Ice-House, East of Eastwood (Part of Urpeth Hall)||1120967||II||C19th|
|Methold Houses||1311141||II||1863||Beamish Village. Alms houses|
|Pele Tower on East Return of Pockerley Farmhouse||1159269||II*||c.1440|
|Shepherd and Sheperdess Public House and Holly House||1120964||II||C18th||Beamish Village|
|Upper Forge Bridge||1323094||II||C19th||over Urpeth Burn|
|Urpeth Hall, Eastwood and Westacre||1159287||II||C18th||Urpeth|
|Winding Engine House and Boiler House at the Colliery||1120965||II||1855||Beamish Museum, Previously at Chophill|
|Pillar box approx. 87 metres east-south-east of Bandstand||1240810||II||1870s||Located by entrance to Beamish Museum|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.