Historic Buildings and Monuments in Natland Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Natland Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Barn to East of High House Farmhouse||1312183||II|
|Boundary Post Approximately 200 Yards North of Punch Bowl Public House||1086581||II||1825||Barrows Green. Old parish boundry.|
|Church of St Mark||1137760||II*||1910||Parish church|
|Cowhouse, Stables Used As Henhouse and Stable with Hayloft to West of Natland Hall||1318869||II|
|Hawes Bridge over the River Kent||1145744||II||C18th|
|High House Farmhouse||1086582||II|
|Lancaster Kendal Canal, Crowpark Bridge over Lancaster/Kendal Canal||1336095||II|
|Lancaster Kendal Canal, Natland Hall Bridge over Lancaster Kendal Canal||1086580||II|
|Milestone Approximately 250 Yards North of Punch Bowl Public House||1137641||II||1826||Barrows Green. A65.|
|Natland Hall and Attached Outbuildings||1086583||II|
|Natland Mill Beck Farmhouse and Attached Cottage||1086584||II|
|Natland War Memorial||1457167||II|
|Watercrook Roman fort and civil settlement||1007178||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Castlesteads small multivallate hillfort on The Helm||1008263||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.