List number: 1072614
List grade: 2
Grid ref: NZ2454763554

Forth Banks House, Newcastle


Forth Banks House is located on the corner of Pottery Lane and Forth Banks in Newcastle. It was originally built in c.1910 as a goods station warehouse for the North Eastern Railway Co, designed by William Bell.[1] Later it was used for workshops. The building has been renovated as part of the 'Stephenson Quarter'. Forth Banks House is a Grade II listed building.

from Geograph (geograph)
Forth Banks House & Kings House (undergoing renovation)

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Forth Banks

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Forth Banks House

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Forth Banks House & Kings House, Forth Banks

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
FORMER GOODS STATION WAREHOUSE - Newcastle - List Entry
- "Includes: Former Goods Station Warehouse, POTTERY LANE Goods station warehouse, now general workshops. c1910. Designed by William Bell, for the North Eastern Railway Co., engineer LG Mouchel of Hennebique, using ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Forth Banks, Newcastle

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Forth Banks House

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Forth Banks House

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES