Topics > Tees Valley > Middlesbrough > Marton-in-Cleveland > Drinking Fountain, Stokesley Road, Marton
Drinking Fountain, Stokesley Road, Marton
Dated 1879 and located on Stokesley Road, opposite St Cuthbert’s Church, and at the south-west corner of Stewart Park in Marton. The drinking fountain was built for the people of Marton by Carl Bolckow of Marton Hall (which previously stood in what is now Stewart Park), who was nephew of ironmaster, Henry Bolckow.
Grid ref: NZ5151915904
Add a comment or share a memory.