Cleveland Buildings, Middlesbrough
The Cleveland Buildings are located on the corner of Cleveland Street and Lower Gosford Street, in the Middlehaven area of Middlesbrough. It was built as a pair of houses in c.1835. The ironmasters Henry Bolckow and John Vaughan lived here from 1841 to 1860. The Cleveland Buildings are Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.