Church of St Paul, Seaton, Cumbria


St Paul's Church on Church Road in Seaton, Cumbria, was built in 1882, designed by George Watson of Keswick. The church opened in July 1883. It was originally built as a Chapel of Ease to the Parish Church of St Peter's in Camerton, to cater for the growing population of Seaton.

from Geograph (geograph)
Parish Church of St Paul, Seaton

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Parish Church of St Paul, Seaton

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Parish Church of St Paul, Seaton

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Millennium Project 2000

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://www.visitcumbria.co...
Seaton – St Paul’s Church
- "St Paul’s Church Seaton – 1883 by George Watson of Keswick. There is a small NE tower, and a polygonal apse. There are three single stained glass windows in the ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from http://www.seatonchurches.o...
Seaton Churches
- Website of The Parish of Camerton and Seaton with West Seaton in the Diocese of Carlisle. This covers St Peter's (Camerton), St Paul's (Seaton), and Seaton Methodist Chapel.

Added by
Simon Cotterill
Church of St Peter, Camerton, Cumbria
  Co-Curate Page
Church of St Peter, Camerton, Cumbria
- Overview About St Peter's Church Map St Peter's Church is located bend in the River Derwent, about half a mile south of the village of Camerton in Cumbria. There has ...

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES