Keys to the Past HER: D49374
Post code: DL15 0JU
Grid ref: NZ191326

Church of St Paul the Apostle, Hunwick


The Church of St Paul the Apostle is located on Church Lane, by the junction with Station Road in  Hunwick. The church was built in 1844, designed by W. Thompson and including stained glass by Heaton, Butler & Bayne & L.C. Evetts[1].

from Geograph (geograph)
St. Paul the Apostle 1844 : Hunwick

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://www.keystothepast.in...
St. Pauls Church, Hunwick
- "Church of 1844 by W. Thompson, glass by Heaton, Butler & Bayne & L.C. Evetts (1). The church is located at the junction of Church Lane and Station Road, streetview images ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from https://www.achurchnearyou....
St Paul - Hunwick

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Hunwick churchyard

Pinned by Pat Thomson

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES