St. Pauls Church, Hunwick

  • Description

    "Church of 1844 by W. Thompson, glass by Heaton, Butler & Bayne & L.C. Evetts (1). The church is located at the junction of Church Lane and Station Road, streetview images (2) showing that it is set back from the road behind low stone walls within its own churchyard with gravestones and trees. The entrance is through a pitch-roofed porch at the south western corner, approached through the churchyard from the south from Station Road...."
  • Owner

    Keys to the Past (Durham & Northumbria County Councils)
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.keystothepast.info/article/10339/Site-Details?PRN=D49374
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
    Viewed: 261 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES