Topics > Cumbria > Renwick > Church of All Saints, Renwick

Church of All Saints, Renwick


All Saints Church is located in Renwick in the Eden district of Cumbria. There has been a church on this site at Renwick since medieval times. The present church was built 1845-1846, replacing an earlier church of 1737.[1] It is thought to be the fourth church on this site. The church has an unusual two decker pulpit, dating from c.1735.

from Geograph (geograph)
All Saints Church, Renwick, Kirkoswald, Cumbria

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
All Saints Church, Renwick

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
All Saints', Renwick

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://www.visitcumbria.co...
Renwick – All Saints’s Church
- "All Saints Church, Renwick, 1845 by Rev J Watson, replaces church of 1733. It has a nave, chancel and bellcote in the Norman style, and a two decker pulpit, probably ...

Added by
Edmund Anon
from Geograph (geograph)
All Saints Renwick

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES