List number: 1042170
List grade: 2
Grid ref: NT9467343616

Former Church of All Saints, Duddo


The former Parish Church of Duddo is located approximately half a mile north-west of the village. It was built in 1879 by F.R. Wilson of Alnwick.[1] The Church of All Saints is a Grade II listed building. Following its closure, the church was offered for sale in 2013 with planning consent granted for conversion to a single dwelling.

from Geograph (geograph)
All Saints Church, Duddo

Pinned by Peter Smith
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS - Duddo - List Entry
- "Parish church. 1879 by F.R. Wilson of Alnwick. Snecked stone with ashlar dressings, Welsh slate roof. Decorated style. Nave, chancel, west bellcote and north vestry. West bellcote tower modelled ...

Added by
Peter Smith

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES