CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS - Duddo - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish church. 1879 by F.R. Wilson of Alnwick. Snecked stone with ashlar dressings, Welsh slate roof. Decorated style. Nave, chancel, west bellcote and north vestry. West bellcote tower modelled on St. Mary, Holy Island; two very large buttresses joined by a high pointed arch rising to a square bellcote/tower with paired cusped bell openings, pyramidal roof with vane. West door set between buttresses....."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1042170
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Peter Smith
    Last modified: 4 years, 11 months ago
    Viewed: 384 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES