War Memorial, Threlkeld
The war memorial in Threlkeld is located by the Village Hall. The memorial was built to commemorate 13 local men who died in the First World War. The memorial was unveild on the 2nd of October 1921 by General W. Spedding of Windegrove, and dedicated by the Revd. Foster Stewart. Following the Second World War, on the 29th of August 1950, the memorial was further dedicated to 5 local servicemen who died in that conflict - the ceremony was atended by: Lord Rochdale and a dedication made by the Rev. JR Dorman.