Tweed Dock


Construction of the Tweed Dock commenced in 1873. It was officially opened in October 1876. A railway line from Tweed Dock to Tweedmouth Station was opened on the 16th of October 1878, by the North Eastern Railway Company.

from Geograph (geograph)
Ships at Berwick Docks

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Pilot boat, Tweed Dock

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Berwick upon Tweed harbour

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Ship leaving harbour at Tweed Dock

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Ship in Berwick-upon-Tweed harbour

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Tweed Dock

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Geograph (geograph)
Tweed Dock from the Churchyard

Pinned by Peter Smith
from Flickr (flickr)
Ingeborg Pilot at Tweed Dock

Pinned by Pat Thomson

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES