Topics > Tyne and Wear > South Tyneside > Hebburn > Wat Phra Dhammakaya > St Andrew's Church Hall

St Andrew's Church Hall


Formerly St Andrew's Church Hall, Hebburn, built c.1872. Later became St. Andrew's Centre, a community centre and school. It is located next to the former Church of St Andrew; now Wat Phra Dhammakaya, a Buddhist  mediation centre. The church hall is a Grade II listed building.
Wat Phra Dhammakaya Grade II Listed Historic Buildings and Monuments in South Tyneside
from Geograph (geograph)
St Andrew's Church, Hebburn

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Wat Phra Dhammakaya, Hebburn

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://twsitelines.info/SMR...
Tyne and Wear HER(8148): Hebburn, Church Street, Nos. 2-5, St. Andrew's Centre
- "Formerly St Andrew's Church Hall. Community Centre and school. Circa 1872 by R J Johnson of Newcastle. Coursed sandstone rubble with ashlar plinth, quoins and cornice; roof of Welsh ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
ST ANDREWS CENTRE - Hebburn - List Entry
- "Formerly St Andrew's Church Hall. Community Centre and school. Circa 1872 by R J Johnson of Newcastle. Coursed sandstone rubble with ashlar plinth, quoins and cornice; roof of Welsh ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1299492
List grade: 2
Tyne & Wear HER: 8148
Grid ref: NZ3053265061
Borough: South Tyneside

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES