Seaton High Light
Seaton High Light monument - originally built in 1838 as a river navigation light tower - for the Tees Navigation Company. It was formerly located at the Vulcan Materials UK Ltd site in Longhill. In 1995 it was moved to its current location at Jackson's Landing, by Hartlepol Marina, as a monument is to seafarers and fishermen who have lost their lives at sea. The monument is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.