Description"Stamfordham was clearly once a much bigger centre than it is today. This old market cross was built in 1735 and stands on the large village green." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2270502
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 9 months ago
Viewed: 119 times
Picture Taken: 2011-02-14